Buggy 1:8 "STOKE Gen2.1" 4S RTR
The chassis is fully tuneable with adjustable ride height, tunable shocks, adjustable camber, adjustable toe angle, multiple shock mounting positions and adjustable rear wing.
Durable aluminum parts like the 3mm laser-engraved chassis plate, golden colored wheel hubs wishbone brackets, brace- and damper parts, ensure a long chassis life and a premium design.
The drive concept - powered by HOBBYWING is top in it´s class for performance and reliability and accelerate the vehicle up to 70 km/h. The cooling fan on the 120A speed controller keeps temperatures consistent during full throttle 4S action. The 2300KV motor delivers insane power to the wheels.
Parameters like brake force, drag brake, start mode (punch), running mode and LiPo cut-off you could change the settings through a set button or a programming box (separately available). T-plug connectors provide a reliable connection between your speedo and your choosen battery packs. So much power want to be supplied! We advise to quality batteries with high capacity and a C-rate of at least 45C.
CVD shafts front and rear, metal differential gears and dogbones are used for power transmission.
"Easy-Use" motor mount concept for a quick and easy motor removal. Just open 2 screws and slide it out!
Our proven ABSIMA "CR2SV2" 2.4 GHz radio system guarantees a fast and reliable connection to your vehicle. The 9kg metal gear servo with aluminum horn and durable high-performance tires ensure proper steering on any surface.
Get your ABSIMA Stoke Buggy and experience a whole new level of quality and performance!
- Extremly durable composite plastic parts
- Fully adjustable chassis concept
- Hardened steel motor pinion
- Extremly durable plastic spur gear
- Adjustable oil-filled 16mm Big Bore shocks
- 3 full-metal geared differentials
- Downforce wing
- Adjustable wing holder
- 2-piece sliding motor mount concept for easy adjustment and instalation
- Massive CVD axles - front & rear
- Middle steel drive shafts - front & rear
- Race compound low profile tires
- "Saddle-Pack" battery concept for a perfect weight distribution
- 3mm black aluminum chassis plate with ABSIMA laser engravings
- Aluminum servo arm
- Seperate water- and dust-proof receiver box
- Completely ball bearing mounted
- Chassis sideguards for dirt protection
- All aluminum parts anodized in gold
- Aluminum 17mm wheel hex drives
- Steel turnbuckles all-over
- Adjustable camber, toe angle & ride height
- SPEED UP TO 70 KM/H
- ABSIMA "CR2SV2" 2.4GHz A.F.H.D.S. radio system (servo reverse and dual rate function; foam steering wheel)
- Water-proof 120A HOBBYWING speed controller (BEC: 6V/3A; programmable features: LiPo cut-off, runing mode, brake force, drag brake, punch)
- Powerfull 2300KV 4-pole sensorless brushless motor (650W, Shaft Ø: 5mm, Module 1)
- 9kg / metal gear steering servo (25T outdrive) with aluminum servo arm
- Scale: 1:8
- Drive type: 4WD
- Surface: Off-road
- Wheelbase: 345mm
- Chassis clearance: 35mm
- Tire width: 43mm
- Tire Ø: 115mm
- Motor transmission: Pinion: 15T / Spur gear: 49T
- Pinion module: 1.0
- Length: 535mm
- Width: 310mm
- Height: 175mm
- Weight: 3150g (w/o batteries)
- Stoke Gen2.1 Buggy - 4S Version
- 2.4GHz Radio System "CR2SV2"
- 2x 7.4V LiPo batteries with T-plugs (We recommend item 4140009 - LiPo Stick Pack 7.4V-45C 5000 Hardcase T-plug)
- Suitable charger (We recommend item 4000013 - Charger APC-1)
- LiPo charging bag (We recommend item 9000008 - LiPo Safety Bag)
- Optional programm box for easy setup (Item 2110041)
- 4pcs. AA batteries for transmitter